A Temporary Farewell

Discussion in 'News' started by FearlessFrost, Sep 28, 2017.

1. FearlessFrost

FearlessFrost Administrator Administrator

Graphic Design Student
    Hi all,

On the eve of Noble Bending's 4th birthday, I'd like to announce that I will be stepping away from the server for a bit. In light of life events and my pursuit of my degree, I haven't been able to give my full attention to the server.

This isn't a permanent goodbye though.

In time, I want to rebuild the server from the ground up and start completely fresh. New ideas, new goals, and a new outlook for the future of Noble Bending.

I want to thank everyone who has stood by us, and contributed to the upkeep of Noble Bending. For those of you who have contributed $100 or more (give or take), you will be granted a lifetime donor status on any future venture we may take.

If you'd like to keep up with our future and/or you are interested in contributing, I highly recommend joining our discord server: https://discord.gg/B2rCj2J
    I'll be posting teasers and updates there as they happen.

Goodbye, for now.
    ~FearlessFrost

Easte, Hero and speedbyte like this.
  2. speedbyte

speedbyte New Bender

Student
    This is a sad day for the server, but a chance to rebuild, as you say so eloquently yourself. You are a great person (from my experiences), and I'm happy for you in any endeavors you take. This server was like no other, where everything I liked came into one place. It's a great idea, and one I'd like to support myself in the future. I believe everyone feels the same way, given the state of the server. Its funny, how my memories all flood back now. The building of the Fire Nation, the NobleBending Birthday Treasure Hunt, building my house in the air as an airbender, Slim's town, failing horibbly at battling, even the spawn city. Now, this is all in the past for me, as I'd like to make new ones as well, with all of the beautiful people I saw everyday.

Thank you,
    Bill

3. Hero

Hero Noble Bender

High School
    Oh my it has been a long while since I played for an extensive amount of time. I had so many memories of this server and of the community and to see it change from the past 4 years is nothing less than a jarring experience. Nevertheless I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you do well inside school Fearless! :D 화이팅! (Good luck!)

4. Easte

Easte Moderator Moderator Donator

Earth King
    It makes my heart sad to hear that NobleBending is coming to a (Temporary) end, though I think most of us knew it was near. I have been given so many good times from this server, and I have been provided with lessons on lessons on lessons that I will keep with me for a long time. I won’t ever forget the excitement I always felt when joining the server, there was always something to do and to look forward to. I will definitely never forget building Zaofu, Ba Sing Se, and contributing to the other Nations and projects going on in the server. I will never forget the friends I made either. NobleBending provided me with something no other server could — an Internet Family. And I am beyond grateful for that. Thank you Fearless and Bland for giving us the opportunities you have and for providing us all a great server to connect and play on. I am extremely thankful and grateful for that. I am very excited to hear you are planning on returning to NobleBending some day, and when that day comes I hope it works out. I hope all is well with you guys, and the whole community. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to Moderate the server as well, I am very thankful for that.

Thank you for the memories and the fun times -I am choking up a bit right now because the thought of it all being gone is saddening to me - and hopefully more to come. Love you all!

Here’s two screenshots, out of hundreds.

E2D08FE4-D3A2-42E3-BCCD-CF2110733A80.png
    1FBCB7B1-1CD4-4A65-8F9E-AB3E0F2B291E.png

Thank you,
    ~ Moonelight (AKA Easte, AKA Fly_, AKA FlyingMockingjay)