Important Community Update 10/29/16: 1.10 Changelog + More!

Discussion in 'News' started by FearlessFrost, Oct 29, 2016.

1. FearlessFrost

FearlessFrost Administrator Administrator

Graphic Design Student
    Hi Benders,

As you probably have seen, we recently updated to 1.10! A lot has changed, but before we get to the changelog...

Happy Halloween! (a bit early :p)

Until tuesday, everything on the webstore is 10% off, so this is a good chance to get that rank you've been eyeing... Next big sale won't be happening for another month!

Also, please enjoy a special bending move... Jack O' Splosion! This move works for all elements, but it will only be here for a short time! :D

Now, the 1.10 changelog:

Updated Project Korra:
    Removed:
    - Jedcore
    - Outdated addons
    I want to make a note here: Jedcore was where most of the common addons came from. Jedcore is BROKEN. I do not own Jedcore, I cannot bring Jedcore back, We will not have Jedcore back. It is gone for good.

Arenas:
    Bending arena: The lobby has been moved to the arenaworld hub for now due to unforeseen bugs.
    Anarchy: Closed for the time being

Added:
    - Realistic Paralyze (Replaces traditional paralyze, should be much more balanced)
    - Magmaline
    - EarthDrag
    - Airjump
    - WaterRestore (Combo)

Updated Jobs:
    Jobs should now function with 1.10 mechanics, so you will get paid for new things in your repective jobs.

Server shops:
    Added basic 1.10 items to their respective shops. Elytra are not currently available!

Player shops:
    Fixed the chest access problems in shops. Be sure to remember your rent, shops auto-revert when the rent expires.

Chat:
    Chat has been completely revamped!
    New format: Hover over a player's prefix to get information on their rank, and click to see their badges. Click their username (or nickname) to start a private message to them.
    Private channels: New commands, and no more passwords! Manage who is allowed in your channel with /pcc <add/remove> <username> <channel name> (Must be the full channel name)

Webstore:
    Added polar bear pets! :)

Quick Reminder:

I am making my final picks for staff applications! If you are still interested in being considered, please make sure that your app is up to date and ready for a final review from me, and that you are active on the server (If you cannot be active but still want to be considered, please PM me). If you are no longer interested in being staff, please reply to your app for a closure, or PM me directly.

There is still a little time to apply too! http://noblebending.com/community/t...rmation-and-format-for-staff-applications.12/

Post discussion: What is your favorite thing about/to do on Halloween?

Agsgm10 likes this.
  2. Agsgm10

Agsgm10 Head Moderator Head Moderator

Alchemist
    My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all of the elaborate costumes. I've never really dressed up too much but I for sure want to. :D

3. PlatinumSapphire

PlatinumSapphire Noble Bender

High School Student
    My favorite thing about Halloween is all the discount candy the day after xD.

FearlessFrost likes this.
  4. Easte

Easte Moderator Moderator Donator

Earth King
    My favorite thing about Halloween is that I can dress however I want without being judged #DangerousManCostume

Agsgm10 likes this.
  5. Reemer

Reemer Head Moderator Head Moderator Donator

Student
    Best part of halloween is being able to organise big meme costumes with my friends, like when we had 40 people wearing masks of our English teacher.