Important Community Update 5/22/16 + Maintenance Info

Discussion in 'News' started by FearlessFrost, May 22, 2016.

1. FearlessFrost

FearlessFrost Administrator Administrator

Graphic Design Student
    Hi benders,

I'm back from finals, and with me I bring updates!

Official, final maintenance date and time: Saturday, May 28th at 12 PM PST

During that downtime all Land Claims (Claim Stones) will be removed/reset, and all Economy Balances (/bal) will be reset.

1) If you would like your claim to be transferred: Please see this thread for details on how to post your request.

2) All shops have now been changed to unlimited shops. You can spend your money on items in them before the reset Saturday. There will be no more item selling from here on out.

I will also be available for WorldEdit projects throughout the week. These are done first come, first served. I will not be taking offline requests, you need to request with me in-game and be online in order to be "queued" when there are others online making requests. I cannot take items in form of payment, you can only pay with in-game balance.

Sorry for the obnoxious big text, but I need to make sure this info is clear. If you find someone in-game who is confused, please send them to this post or refer them to me. It would make my life much easier if everyone helps each other out <3. Alerts as well as mass in-game mail will be going out to everyone as the date approaches. Make sure to get your land claim transfer requests in ASAP.

Jobs will be replacing item selling, and we may also be seeing the return of Time Is Money (payment for time spent online)

Other things changed recently:

ProjectKorra has been updated to Beta 10. As such, all configs were reset. I did my best to change everything, but if something seems weird with a move let me know. Virtually all addons have been removed as they broke with Beta 10, so if you see a "purple" move bound in your hotbar know that it has been removed for being outdated.

After the maintenance PK will be getting a little more TLC in terms of config adjustments, moves, and etc. For right now, we're concentrating on getting Residence and Jobs out to you guys on time and in working order.

Post discussion: What's your favorite element in-game? Least favorite? Why?

Easte likes this.
  2. __Skye

__Skye Noble Bender

Fire- Its fun to fight as and fight against (my opinion *cough hero cough cough*). Jokes aside, water is my least favorite element because I dont feel very good while playing as it and I dont have as much fun fighting water, but its still fun.

3. PlatinumSapphire

PlatinumSapphire Noble Bender

High School Student
    My favorite element in-game is Air, when building and traveling this elements is extremely useful and makes the workload easier. My least favorite element in-game is Fire, someone who solely has firebending gets hungry very quickly, traveling isn't ideal, nor is fire bending useful for building. (I ignored all combat features).

4. KiwiParis

KiwiParis Moderator Moderator

Water Tribe Chief
    My Favorite element is water of course because its all about flowing. My Least favorite has to be probably earth as it doesn't have as much flow in the moves.

5. Easte

Easte Moderator Moderator Donator

Earth King
    Earth all the way :D I like the way Earthbending has opportunities to "listen" to movement during games. Especially with Tremorsense, you get a big advantage when it comes to night time sneak attacks. Earths subelements also have the be my favorite, they're each similar and very different at the same time.

Water would have to be my least favorite since I see it as least usefull on daily Minecraft tasks, I also just don't use it very often. I love all the elements though so this was a bit tough for me.

RWSUS likes this.
  6. rainbowcat777

rainbowcat777 Noble Bender

Favorite? Defiantly Air. It's quick and agile. Least favorite. None? I don't go to the arena a lot and I only have air, so I honestly don't know...

RWSUS likes this.
  7. skyarmy0503

skyarmy0503 Noble Bender

My favorite is earth because well it rocks! (Heh puns) I like it because well... It is awesome in every way it helps me jump over mountains and I like being able to get a good amount of diamonds while mining! Pvp though can sometimes be hard (Skye) my least favorite is probably water because it is only useful for crossing oceans and it's confusing to fight with for me e.e (Paris don't kill me when I'm sleeping o3o)

8. HoniCake

HoniCake New Bender

Nothing here yet~! Ou<
    Mine is water mainly because it's just a really fun element to use, and my least favorite element is fire because I keep accidentally burning myself >.< And it gives me so much lag xD