Happy Birthday Noble Bending!

Discussion in 'News' started by FearlessFrost, Sep 29, 2016.

1. FearlessFrost

FearlessFrost Administrator Administrator

Graphic Design Student
    Hi Benders,

This post is a little early, but on Friday (the 30th) our lovely Noble Bending turns 3 years old! It's been a journey but I'm so glad to have made it this far. This has all been made possible by YOU, our amazing community.

So to celebrate, we've put a little something together for everyone...

Friday-Sunday:
    Pick up a FREE birthday kit! Included in this kit is a special Birthday Box, which contains a whole lot of fun stuff like gadgets, items, and more...

Saturday:
    Birthday Stream! We will be hosting a stream on Bland's Youtube channel (BlandSoda) from 3-4 PST. Our planned event is an Ender Dragon bending battle AND we will have two special guests joining us on stream: Its3nder and FairyDustin from Stellar SMP! Bring your excitement and best bending skills, and be ready for fun!

All week (Now-Oct 6th):
    Enjoy an anniversary sale on the webstore! All the new webstore perks are 15% off until Oct 6th. Details on the new perks below!

Also, shoutout to @Agsgm10 for his help with the awesome decorations at spawn! :)

------------------------------

Some General Updates:

Webstore:
    A ton of new stuff was just put out on the webstore!
    • Donor Rank perks: Donor ranks have doubled in size (without a price increase!). Gadgets, Mounts, New Particle Trails, Supply Boxes, Mystery Crates, and more have been added to the existing ranks!
    • Remastered Particle Effects: All the effects have been reworked to be fancier and more "conserving" in particle usage. Tons of new effects were added as well. You can now preview them live on the website here.
    • Bending category: Bending Change Tokens are now available for purchase! These tokens can now be used in an in-game shop, making the process of changing elements 10x faster and easier. Element addons have now been changed to 1 month durations (Price change to $5 USD) with permanent element addons now being included in the Donor Ranks. (Existing purchases will not be changed). If you have feedback on the new system, please let us know!
    • Mystery Crates: These are new "crates" that have a huge range of rewards, from gadgets, crate keys, particle effects, pets, emotes, rank upgrades, and more! They start at $1 USD, and each crate tier accumulates from the previous tier, plus NO duplicate rewards so you will always get something new! (Applies to "one time" rewards like pets)
    And as previously mentioned, everything is 15% off until Oct 6th!

New players:
    With the release of the new Bending Change Tokens, the new player tutorial will now give new players one free token (good for one bending change!). This was a long overdue update for us, but it is just step one in making the server "new player" friendly!

If you recently joined us (August-Today, or are just generally new) and would like a token on the house, please contact me in-game :)

Bending Config Changes:
    I'm really excited to share with you all that I am now ready to take suggestions on changing our bending config for the better! I am looking to "crowdsource" our new config, meaning I want as much community input as possible.

To find out how to share your ideas with me, check out this post in the suggestions forum!

Post discussion: What is your favorite NobleBending memory? :)

CrypticBunny, Agsgm10 and Easte like this.
  2. Easte

Easte Moderator Moderator Donator

Earth King
    My favorite NobleBending memory would have to be battling in the arena when everybody had one element, that was when we had just got ProjectKorra so it was all fresh and new. That just had to be one of the best times on the server.

Also..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOBLEBENDING! :D

FearlessFrost likes this.
  3. Agsgm10

Agsgm10 Head Moderator Head Moderator

Alchemist
    My favorite NobleBending memory is pretty much any time the whole community is just interacting positively and everyone's having fun. That to me is what NobleBending has been about. Thank you for all of your hard work towards the server @FearlessFrost, we all very much appreciate it!

Happy 3rd Birthday NobleBending! :)

FearlessFrost likes this.
  4. skyarmy0503

skyarmy0503 Noble Bender

Well I guess threes a charm so let's all call this a charming celebration I guess and

Happy birthday

5. KiwiParis

KiwiParis Moderator Moderator

Water Tribe Chief
    Thanks for all the hard work, time and money you put into the server fear! My favorite NobleBending memory is probably... the Christmas party and Halloween party last year. As well as staying up on the server for new years :D
    Happy 3rd Birthday Noblebending!:)

6. Hero

Hero Noble Bender

High School
    It's a bit late but happy birthday!

7. Harleykun

Harleykun Ultra Bender Donator

Northern Water Tribe Prince
    My favorite Noblebending moments are... 1. When the first time I was I saw Blandsoda's stream in twitch about noblebending 2. My coronation and Easte's coronation as well, we had a blast that time xD and also last streaming with Bland, fighting an enderdragon with bending it was the most amazing minecraft fight I've ever seen xD

8. Hero

Hero Noble Bender

High School
    Hmm... My favorite moments would have to be when I first built my town... And being on friendly terms with Fly... And the time Fly and I would tag team as Fire & Chi vs. everyone else xD

9. MistPhizzle

MistPhizzle Noble Bender

Happy (belated) Birthday NobleBending!

Easte, FearlessFrost, Reemer and 2 others like this.