Important Maintenance Date Change

Discussion in 'News' started by FearlessFrost, May 11, 2016.

1. FearlessFrost

FearlessFrost Administrator Administrator

Graphic Design Student
    Hello all,

As the title says, I am changing the Maintenance date to Friday May 27th (1 week after the former date). This is still slightly tentative, but I am more confident about this date than May 20th.

When I made the original plans, I misjudged how much school work I would have in the weeks leading up to finals. Unfortunately, while I thought my schedule was finalized, many of my professors added on extra assignments and bogged down my time, leaving me with less time to prepare for finals. To be completely transparent with all of you, my stress has hit a point where I am becoming physically ill. So for my own sake, I need to manage my time and make sure I am ready to close out my finals strong. I also do not want to risk putting the server under maintenance without being completely ready. I know things are a bit stagnant now and will only get better when I get updates rolling, but it is better to wait an be ready than to take the server down prematurely.

In the coming weeks, I have a lot of changes that will be made, some of which I can't announce yet. I'm going to need LOTS of community feedback and discussion though, so you will all have a say in shaping an important change that will highly impact the future of the server.

For the next week and a half I will only be on sparingly, but I will still be checking the website, console, chat logs, and skype. If you have a pressing issue that needs my attention (webstore, severe glitches, emergencies, etc) please PM me here on the forums as I may not see my in-game mail. If it is a urgent player report, please make sure to record the date, time, and take lots of screenshots (please do not crop out parts of chat- I need to see full convos).

Thank you all for your understanding.

Hero, Slim_Jue, rainbowcat777 and 4 others like this.
  2. Hero

Hero Noble Bender

High School
    Hope you get better!